Sunday, April 10, 2011

Grateful.

I haven't posted in a year. I simply forgot my password, forgot what email I used to log in, and just gave up.

So much has happened in the last year. My life is great. No complaints. God threw a bunch of stuff my way--a wonderful man, a new direction, work work work, and more patience. It's been crazy. But it's been wonderful at the same time, I love it :)

I was reading my friend Dan's blog about how he wonders about the life he might have had had he stayed at a certain college, etc. Of course, as an almost graduate, I'm sure many people think I'm freaking out about my life etc...but I'm actually not. I know what I want. I know that it's ok to not have everything in my completely planned out. It's really great to get to that point when you know that you have no need to completely stress. It could be because my rent is low. It could be because John calms me down. It could just be that I just want to graduate--5 years of college has just exhausted me. Or it could be that the weather is warm and beautiful. I dont know. But here I am, writing from a peaceful place :)

Many the miles,

Megan

No comments: