Friday, April 15, 2011

Can't help lovin that man of mine...



At the risk of being "that girl", I've decided that the man in my life needs a special mention in this blog of mine. This week was hard. I need a change in some capacity. I cannot wait to graduate school (even though I know I'll miss it). Work and school took its toll on me. Only 13 days to go.
But amidst this crazy week full of tears and yawns, one thing remained consistent. Love. My friends and family were incredibly supportive at the tear-filled phone calls that I gave (whoops) and the advice I needed. But the real trooper this week was John. He was patient, loving, and encouraging. But that's how he is. I could not be more blessed because I have a wonderful man who loves me even when I am "princess tears a lot" and exhausted and cranky. I could not be more lucky and I could not be more happy. He makes me a better person everyday and calms me down in a way no one else can. So, this is for john: love you baby. thank you for this week :)

Many the miles,
Meg

No comments: