
Does it weird anyone else out that almost everyone I either went to bible college with, high school, or my church is now getting married and having children?
B/c it does. It weirds me out.
I guess that's the little kid inside of me saying, "are we really old enough for all of this?" I guess so, for a lot of people. Now I'm happy for all of my good friends who are going through all of these life changes, but it does leave me going, "wow...we're at that age"....and that's kinda scary. It only seems like yesterday that I graduated high school, when it is, in fact, 4 years ago (!)
And what a difference 4 years makes on a person. I wouldn't have guessed I would be where I am today, doing what I'm doing 4 years ago--that's for sure!
One of my dear friends who has been dating the same guy for a while and is sick of hearing "when are you getting engaged" has a fit everytime she logs on facebook and sees everyone's status changing--I love to pieces and it cracks me up when she logs on and says, "oh who's getting married now? Piss."
I love my friends :)
many the miles,
meg

No comments:
Post a Comment