Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Missing


I've found myself missing a lot these past few days--missing my grandma...missing people I haven't seen in a while...missing things.

There is plenty of good in my life right now...but still, for right now, I feel like I'm allowed to miss each and every one of these things.

I typically keep my blog a positive place, but for right now, it's ok just to let it out;

I miss going to falmouth with robert and acting completely ridiculous and complaining the entire time.
I miss warm weather....(but it's coming back soon!)
I miss journaling and staying up all night and not having anywhere to be the following morning
I miss being a nomad and living at different people's apartments before my living arrangement began and feeling like a real "actor" b/c of it
I miss playing/singing Coal Miner's Daughter before an audience
I miss having the time to work out every single day
I miss laying around in my brown coverup and attempting to tan...
I miss shopping with my gram and listening to her laugh.

Clearly, one of these things is a bigger thing on the grand scale of things.

But for now, that is all.

Sometimes we just need to admit it.

many the miles ;)
meg

No comments: