Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Breathe.


*Takes breath*
That's literally what I have to consistenly remind myself to do--take a breath.

I feel the stress just eating away at me. Normally, I really try to not let myself get too bothered by the unknown and things I cannot control--but I have and I did.

And right now, by writing this blog, I'm procrastinating over the paper that is one of the many things I'm stressing about! Oh what a tangled web we weave.

Also, I've been auditioning like a mad woman--trying to figure out what to do, where to stay, how to get by and come out with some money for this summer...and it's just all gotten to me. It really has. I've come to the conclusion that it's tough in school b/c not only are you starting to worry about things such as living arrangements etc...BUT you're also worrying about your classes, your papers, your tests (which unfortunately, were ALL scheduled for this week--thanks my professors!)

But there also is another realization, just to pursue and do the thing we love and regardless of stress, I think (and I'm preaching to myself on this as well), not to forget about those close to us. Because at the end of the day, after that rehearsal or job or audition or class...that is what we go to. It's those people.

So...I may not know what I'm doing from May-August....but someone else does. And I'm just going to have to let it go and take a breather.

many the miles, (and I guess I should start my paper),
meg :)

No comments: