Ok, so with almost NOTHING to say about this crazy break, I've decided to bring back to my blog one of the best facebook notes:
25 things:
(basically, because I'm bored, there's snow everywhere, and I can't leave my house)
1. I've been (in this order) a Biblical Counseling major, "undeclared", a BA Theatre major, and finally a BFA Musical Theatre major.
2. When I came home from NKU after my first semester, everyone jokingly said, "well, what college are you transferring to now?"...and it got on my nerves...a lot.
3. If you would have told me 5 years ago that I would thoroughly enjoy singing country music...I would have laughed at you. Just goes to show you that God clearly has surprises in store.
4. When I was little, I told my mother that I wanted to be a taxi driver after seeing an episode of "Muppet Babies"...that didn't go over too well.
5. My car always has something wrong with it...it's entertaining, annoying, and therefore has made me incredibly paranoid.
6. My dog (Ada) stands in first position and has a hatred of Sandra Bullock. Everytime she comes on screen he freaks out.
7. I have so many books, it's unreal. My dad used to want to ground me from reading when I was younger because it was my favorite thing to do lol
8. I dyed my hair once when I was 16 for a show. It was dark brown and everyone at my school loved it, but everyone from church hated it.
9. I have 4 friends from Louisville that I'm incredibly close to that I know I can talk to about anything; Sara, Marci, Melissa, and Beth. If I could bring them to NKU with me, I definitly would!
10. When I was 3 I was in hardcore dance classes but when it came to be recital time, I would stand there and sing as loud as I could while the other little girls would dance around me. We have this on video.
11. We also have on video my 4 year old promise to my parents that "boys are icky and I will NEVER get married"...they threaten to show this sometimes.
12. I never liked high school...I was literally over it by the 2nd day of freshmen year lol
13. I babysit for an agency and am constantly babysitting for people I've never met before.
14. Last year I sang at a church for some extra $, and opened the program and it said "megan hudson is a graduate vocal performance student"...they thought I was from CCM. WHOOPS.
15. I love it when people call me "Meg" and "Megs". It puts a big smile on my face.
16. When I was little, I used to ask my mom why I couldn't have a normal hair color...now I love being a redhead!
17. I love reality tv. I watch "The Hills" and "The City"...and I really don't know why except that it's addicting. My brother bought me "The Hills season 5" for Christmas and it was one of my favorite presents.
18. I'm the shortest kid in my family, even though I'm the oldest. I'm also the only redhead. I always say my family looks somewhat jewish and I look irish.
19. I love scarves. I have way too many and I just keep buying more!
20. I love the movie "Mona Lisa Smile"
21. Last year's (sophomore year) makeup was a trainwreck. I'm sorry for anyone who had to look at me. gross.
22. I really love to talk to people one-on-one. Don't get me wrong, I love to do stuff as a group, but I also really enjoy having heart to hearts with people and sometimes that just doesn't happen in a group setting.
23. In the past few years I've been seriously injured by: a hairdryer, a progresso soup can top, and a poptart. That takes talent lol
24. I have a note by my door that reminds me everyday that things happen for a reason and that we should never ignore anything God tells us to do. Everytime I walk by it, I smile.
25. I love getting email. Not like, love.
Thursday, January 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment