
How can 4 little teeth cause this much misery? I had my wisdom teeth out (all four!) yesterday. Apparently I'm one of the last to get this done according to my friends...it only took about 40 minutes but WOW was I gone on the anethesiac. So now I look like a chipmunk and all I can do is lay on the couch in my brown coverup and watch TV and eat icecream or yogurt or soup. AND it's driving me nuts! I made myself do 50 mini arm-weight sessions yesterday and today b/c I can't go to the gym, but yea. Lots of percoset and painkillers which actually made me sick last night (note: projectile ice cream and apple juice are dreadful to see)
BUT besides looking like a cartoon character, I once again proved myself right--I DO look like I'm 16. The receptionist at the oral surgeon's office thought I wasn't even 18 and made my mom fill out all the paperwork and then was like, "Wait, YOU're 21? Oh, I'm sorry you look so young!" haHA. greeeeeaaaat. So school starts again in about three weeks which basically means I need to work audition material. I'm not stressed about it...yet.
more later.
many the miles (although right now it's just the couch)
meg

No comments:
Post a Comment