Sunday, August 02, 2009

day three.


So....day three of the couch. Today was probably the worst of it, my painkillers/antibiotics made me sick, and by sick I mean calling Ralph at 10:00 this morning while the rest of the family was at church. I'll never be able to look at Jello the same way again (ew). Other than that I've been sitting on the couch feeding my addiction to "brothers and sisters" dvds. Finally I managed to eat some watermelon (who would have thought THAT would settle my stomach?) and pass out for a few hours I woke up apparently looking (as my mother said) more like a "baby chipmunk" lol I just want to look normal again, my family teases me b/c I wear my brown bathing suit coverup around the house to lounge around in. What can I say? It's comfy. Only three weeks til I go back to school so basically I have all my audition material, I just need to memorize and prep. Is it sad that I really really just want to look/feel normal so I can go to the gym again? Oh, and so I can ya know, LOOK NORMAL again.

TO DO (before school):
1. Headshots/resumes (5) -walgreens? meijer/walmart?
2. Get smell good fragrance for room
3. shoes (black ballet flats)
4. over the door mirror/curtains from target

There's other things to do but that's the gist of it.
Many the miles...and hopefully I'll get to get off this couch tommorow!
meg

No comments: