Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away.


Rain Rain go away...after waking up to a monsoon aka the flood that left most of Louisville indoors, so begins my first day semi-off the couch?

After staying up way too late last night chatting on facebook (as usual), and getting ridiculously frustrated with some of my professors for this school year; someone explain this to me, WHY cant you submit your textbooks needed for this semester so I can save myself some money and get them online? It's really just one professor b/c the other ones have been gracious enough to email me back. But seriously, it gets frustrating. BUT I am very excited to live in the suites this year--not in the nursing hom dorm I lived in this past year, for anyone that knows me well knows that the building was not the only....ok, nuf' said.

I've gotten some very cute posters and decorative dorm stuff for this year b/c after three years i finally get my own little room! sooo excited to get up when I want and go to bed when I want, plus it's going to be so nice to have alone time when I want it. ALSO, I get to decorate how I want...anyway, videos are up of "Guys and Dolls" on facebook, all the hot box girl numbers are up and I was shockingly surprised with how uniform we all look together-yay.

Apparently Louisville is on a flood watch and my car wont be ready til Thursday. I originally had an audition planned but with my wisdom teeth taking a toll on my voice and my face that's looking like a negative. BUT I finally get to take off the duct tape on my car and will have a new fender! yes! Although, I feel like the duct tape gave it some character.

oh well
many the miles.
meg

No comments: