

YES. finally--things are back to being planned :) Apparently, I'm going to be housesitting on my week break in July from the show...soooo excited about that, the dog is so sweet and easy to take care of PLUS getting to use the pool is always a perk! AND I get to be a counselor at the Paddlewheel kids' musical theatre camp in Indiana the week I get home from "Guys and Dolls"--ladies and gentleman, a PLAN for some of the rest of the summer! Exactly what I needed!
Anyways--"Guys and Dolls" has been going well, some opening night glitches, but on a whole, good opening. I got to bed last night at almost 4 AM and a few of us did the show on not much sleep at all but in all, the matinee audience was very vocal--ESPECIALLY when we rip our gowns off in "Take Back Your Mink"-wow. So now we have a 2 day break from shows, I'm basically babysitting for the entire time..yay for making some money!

No comments:
Post a Comment