

Opening tonight! Whoohoo for no more notes and just getting to enjoy it at this point!
Anyway, so last night we had our last dress that went soo much better than Thursday's dress. No wardrobe malfunctions (haha) or anything, except for some missing dice...(john? lol) So that seemed to go over well. I love having tons of downtime in the 2nd Act...plenty of time to...take PICTURES! Our costumes are cute as can be, I've never seen a production where the Hot Box girls get such amazing costumes!
So Assembly last night...2 Amaretto Sours and were they just water or something? very weak. After ordering an LIT, taking a sip, i realized that I just couldn't stomach it and gave it to Robert...we then proceeded to sing Reba and Linda Davis' "Does He Love You?" to Falmouth...haHA.
oh well...time to relax, enjoy the day!
many the miles
meg :)

No comments:
Post a Comment