
WOW. WOW. WOW.
(the pic to my left is the closest thing I could find online, my car is gold but you get the picture)
Ok, so yesterday after a crazy tired matinee, I left to go do a really easy babysitting job, I got half way there and my car started making a gargling sound. The wheel locked up and it started smoking. Needless to say, I FREAKED out. I didnt know what to do so I drove to the nearest Valvoline in Alexandria, KY. The people there were super sweet and told me it was the belt in my car--apparently it had ripped and that causes basically the car to work. Also something else was wrong with it...anyway, so I dropped it off there and they said they'd fix it and it'd be ready in the morning. So I went and hung out at Tyler's and swam and such...so much fun. ANYWAY. So I woke up this morning early waiting for the call only to hear "Ma'am, we dont think we can fix this--we dont have the resources"--I was furious and ready to rip Valvoline. So Tyler drove me down there, and they were apologetic and went above and beyond to get my car repaired. They called an auto store, had an employee get it, gave me a discount, calmed down the Tow Truck guy from Triple A that had been there for 1 hour and were just overall so great. So anyway, after an hour trip back to Falmouth with the tow truck guy (AWKWARD), I had to walk from the car service place back to where I'm staying....it's 92 degrees. AND I'm sunburnt from all of this.
Greeeaaaat.
megan

No comments:
Post a Comment