Thursday, May 08, 2008

Summer!

Finals are officially OVER! YES!
I had my Acting2 final today and my math final. Pretty much back to back!
Anyway--so I get to go home on Sunday (laaaaate night on Saturday b/c of "Hair")
Only 4 more shows left--and then "Oklahoma"! It's going to be nice to go back to back finally versus closing a show and having a month or two to be in that "I want to do a show" mood I get into.
I was told today I need to be a better dancer/mover. So I'm going to work my butt off this summer on that, my goal is to have a solid double by the end of the summer. Hopefully, that'll happen.

SUMMER 08:
Work MT Spotlight Camps/Dance Camps
Voice lessons with Sharon/Dance lessons with Donna
Work on guitar/piano/write some more
Work on Audition Material
"Oklahoma"

yay for summer!

No comments: