Usually, finals week is tense and very highly stressful.
It has surprised me. I've never been so calm and carefree as I have been this week. I've been writing a little bit, I've asked my mom to get my guitar restrung for this summer, have some ideas for maybe a couple of songs :) My voice final is behind me--and given that I had bronchitis about a week ago, I felt good about it (finally!) Those that know me really well know that I tense up in my voice masterclasses here for some odd reason lol
Only 2 more to go--Acting2, and Math095. 1 scene and a test and then SUMMER. Well, not completely, I have a friday and a saturday show of "Hair" and then I get to go home! 2 more shows after that, next Friday/Saturday. 10 days after that, "Oklahoma" starts--could that be any more different? "Hair" vs. "Oklahoma" lol
I'm so looking forward to starting rehearsals for "Oklahoma"--I love the people at CenterStage and I cannot wait to start another show with them! And I cant wait to work musical theatre summer camp there too. yay for summer.
Anyway--I'm not sure if I'll write anymore til after I'm home so to whoever reads this--cheers to a successful fun first year at NKU...third college is a charm!
-meg
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment