One more show and I can go back to Louisville! 2 shows left after tonight.
Dean was great enough to let me stay in his room last night, b/c we had to be out of the dorms by like 6 yesterday. So he had orientation or something today so ruth and i hung out in his room and watched 'laguna beach' all day--which i've never watched before--but i really like now!
My car is packed up to the ceiling with all of my stuff this year--I'm really going to miss everyone here this summer. I cant wait to go back and everything and do 'oklahoma' but still, i'm going to miss my friends here. Lots of stuff has gone on this year and I'm really happy to say that my friends here have made this entire year great. :)
So today:
yay for Laguna Beach
yay for summer
yay for a successful and good first year at NKU
-meg
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment