Friday, January 11, 2008

back at home.

Well, I'm back at school! yay! It was not much fun dragging all of my stuff back to my apartment in the downpour, especially b/c I was wearing clogs and water began to creep in and soak my socks. ew.
Anyway--so last night Trent and I went and got some hot tea at Starbucks and walked around the Levee, we went to check out the Barnes and Noble. Hot Tea+Books=good times. Anyway--we didn't get anything, but it was a great way to begin spring semester. So after 2 computer crashes and losing everything on my laptop twice over break, it now has a new hardware and it runs beautifully! I am so happy--winter break was stressful due to that and the auditions coming up. I think I'm pretty prepared. I need to work my monologues a few more times. But I think they will be good. I was thinking last night how weird it was (but great) that this is the only school I've stayed for a second semester at. And as me and Trent were driving through the streets of Newport, and at NKU, how many memories I already have just of different places. Everytime I drove past parking spots, the cafeteria, the Levee, the starbucks, I was reminded of different times last semester. Most of which made me smile, it was just really nice to me considering I really never had that with my other schools.
Anyway...but today I have to get my parking permit. And that's it. That's all I have to do today. So I'm going to be working my monologues and possibly going in my pjs to the permit office. Cause I am exhausted. Tommorow I babysit 5 kids for 5 hours through the babysitting agency I work for.
-meg

No comments: