Well, I have decided to go back to school either Tuesday night or Wednesday afternoon. Yes, classes dont actually start til next Monday, but I want some time alone before the chaos begins. Plus, I need time to work on audition material without distractions...so yea.
So not much has happened since I last blogged...a few realizations about stuff since having a good long talk with a great friend of mine last night. Made me see some things in a new light. which is always a good thing. It's funny...sometimes no matter how much you have thought about something, it takes someone who is completely detached (except for being my friend) and older to give you good insight that you may not have gotten from others. Just a realization. I know, right? lol
I'm so happy to go back to school with plenty of reading material and my ipod (which has yet to receive its name--any suggestions?). There were so many times this past semester where I would just be hanging around the theatre building and want some good music to listen to or have a good book--now I will!
Exciting.
Well, back to monologues.
-meg
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment