Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Shout the Piece of My Caribou Summer"




so "piece of my heart" has ended--what an amazing show. I wish more people could have seen it but it was truly one of the best casts I've gotten to work with. things do happen for a reason and there was definitly a reason I didn't get Dollywood!

Now onto "Shout"--I could feel my voice yesterday saying, "megan...I'm tired!" the entire rehearsal...but thankfully I have this weekend off before rehearsals start getting crazy. It's going to be really cute though--we had dialect coaching yesterday which went surprisingly well! (who would have thought?)

The last time I wrote I didn't know where I would be working this summer. Now I'm a barista at Caribou in Cincinnati...and I love it! That combined with babysitting and rehearsals, I have no life! (oh well, still happy :) )

In other news...I've picked up Gary (my guitar) again...and began my journey to hopefully trying to write a little? We'll see how that goes! I also started the Julia Cameron book "The Artists Way"--everyone raves about it, so I figured I would try it for this summer.

not much else to report, except for a MOUSE that lives in the room next to me...I can hear him squeaking and scurrying about..I keep hoping one of the cats that live in this house will take care of him...ew.

many the miles,
megan

No comments: