Best quote ever:
(me) "I just don't like it when people rain on my parade!"
(allison twinzie), "They shouldn't be! Your parade is bitchin"
haha.
ok but seriously. I've been pretty frustrated today. Up until a few hours ago I felt like my summer is going to be great. Sure, I'm staying in town, and I didn't get my first choice on jobs for the summer...but ya know what? I'm ok with that. I know there's going to be times in my life where I'm going to want to be doing stuff and can't....and that's fine. As long as I'm happy, working, and doing shows, I think that's ok. Subletting a place in Clifton, working a great job and doing 1 paying and 1 non paying show? fine by me
I read a quote from Kristen Chenoweth the other day that says, "Let your ambition be about what you want to be...not about what you want to get"
I love it-it's really true though.
So--to leave you with, "let it be about who you are...not about what you want to get"
many the miles
megan
Friday, April 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment