So the next few weeks are going to be INSANE.
and by insane, I mean...can someone hold me?
just kidding.
Anyway--"piece of my heart" started...and "shout" starts tommorow...so I'm country and then pop/rock (my voice is going to be super confused) but I DID manage to convince my voice teacher to let me sing "Piece of My Heart" by Janis Joplin for my voice final! Yesssss.
Venting time: I hate the phrase, "In this business"....I know, how ridiculous. But I really do. And I think the reason I hate that phrase is because everytime I've heard it used by people my age or etc, it's in a condescending way. But yea--random rant...hate that phrase, don't know why.
So this summer shall be fun...hopefully. I have an interview for the downtown Macy's and am working a camp teaching job and doing 2 shows. WHEW. I'm tired just thinking about it. I filled out ONE THOUSAND job applications, hopefully more call me back.
Anyway--babysitting tonight and resting up.
many the miles,
meg
Friday, April 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment