Monday, March 08, 2010

positive :)



Why am I so behind on the times?
I literally JUST found pandora.com a few months ago...and im obsessed

And I JUST discovered Patty Griffin. whom I demand to listen to every second of every day now.

Oh well...better later than never!

On other news--it's amazing how positivity can change your life for a week!

Today I went shopping for a few spring clothes and wore some stuff from my favorite store--Charlotte Russe.. So guess where I shopped? Charlotte Russe. The sales girls (who I think one of them is the manager perhaps) were so nice and complimentary about what I was wearing that they told me that I should come by and interview there sometime for the summmer! haha! Too bad it's in Louisville...where I do not want to spend my summer. But still, nice to be asked! However, I would make ZERO money since I would spend it on everything in that adorable store.

Well...voice lesson tommorow, memorization wednesday and thursday, go back to Cincy on Friday....

many the miles,
meg :)

1 comment:

Mon Mon said...

Good for you, Megan! I'm really proud of you. Cute blog also, I love your music selections! :)