



A note of friendship...
Well, on Sunday, not only is it Valentine's Day...but it's also one of my roommates, Monica's, birthday. So..instead of my regular blog...this blog post is to talk about all of the wonderful things that I love about one of my favorite people at school
So Monica, this is for you!
M: Musical, not only were you my absolute favorite person in Titanic, you also can belt like crazy and dance waaaay better than most of us. You're going to be fabulous in Wedding Singer and I can't wait to see it
O: Original, there is no one else like you, and I'm really thankful that I have someone like you in my life :)
*Ok, so basically, I CANNOT figure out adjectives that are good enough to add to this list so I will just write you the rest...lol
Who would have thought that the sweet ginger freshmen who had a voice lesson before mine would turn out to be one of my best friends? :)
Monica, even though people frustrate you, and irritate you, I just want you to know that I really love being friends and roommates with you and I think you are a beautiful person on the inside and out. From being silly hot box dancers to going to crossroads with you to being completely ridiculous in our suite, I am so thankful that you are in my life.
And you can tell anyone who doesn't act the same way...to suck it. :)
Love you lots and you WILL have a good birthday!!
many the miles,
meg

No comments:
Post a Comment