LAST SHOW ADDED TO YOUR RESUME
"Top Girls" and "I'll Be Home for Christmas"
LAST SHOW YOU AUDITIONED FOR:
Birdie, Top Girls, Omnium, and Colored Museum
DID YOU GET IT:
YEP
LAST SONG/MONOLOGUE YOU USED AT AN AUDITION
"A Little Bit in Love" from Wonderful Town
FAVORITE MUSICAL(s):
Light in the Piazza
Parade
9 to 5
Sound of Music (don't judge me)
FAVORITE PLay(s):
Angels in America
To Kill a Mockingbird
FAVORITE ROLE YOU'VE PLAYED, AND FROM WHAT PLAY?
I can't pick just one! What about top 3?
Mary Jane Wilkes (Big River), Darlene (HTA), Harper Pitt (Angels in America)
FAVORITE ROLE OVERALL THAT I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY:
Violet in "Violet"
Wendy in "Peter Pan"
Olive in "25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee"
Mother in "Ragtime" (eventually)
Eileen in "Wonderful Town"
Sarah in "Civil War"
Chrissy in "Hair"
Laurey in "Oklahoma"
Martha in "Secret Garden"
SUPERSTITION:
Green apples help with phelgm. Needless to say, I ALWAYS eat a green apple before a show...and drink some herbal green tea.
FAVORITE DIRECTOR YOU HAVE EVER WORKED WITH:
I dont know if I necessarily have a favorite, but some of my favorites have been:
Martha, Norma, Bob (during Big River) and John.
HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DANCE SOLO
I think the closest I've gotten was the Liesl/Rolf dance in "16 going on 17"
HAVE YOU EVER HAD A SINGING SOLO?
Yup!
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THE LAST PERSON TO TAKE A BOW?
yes
HAVE YOU BEEN TO NEW YORK?
no....bad MT major.
HAVE YOU BEEN TO LA?
no
WHAT'S THE SCARIEST PART OF AN AUDITION?
being around all the nervous (and sometimes catty) people waiting to be seen
WHAT'S THE BEST PART OF AN AUDITION?:
Fighting for a role in the callbacks or nailing the song
NAME A SHOW YOU WOULD NEVER DO AGAIN:
MUSIC MAN....my sister did it 2x, I did it 1x, my brother did it for a professional theatre and I saw him do it literally 20x
NAME A SHOW YOU COULD DO FOR YEARS:
Big River
HTA
Sound of Music
WHAT ARE YOU AUDITIONING FOR NEXT?
summer work, North Central Auditions
DO YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH PAST CAST MEMBERS?:
some of them
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW IMPORTANT IS GETTING PAID?:
an 8....unless it's a dream role.
SOMETHING EMBARRASSING OR UNEXPECTED THAT HAPPENED TO YOU WHILE ON STAGE?:
probably, HAS TO BE, the dress rehearsal of "Guys and Dolls" when I fell and my chest popped out of my "Take Back Your Mink" outfit.
WHO IS THE MOST DIFFICULT PERSON (ON STAGE OR OFF) THAT YOU HAVE EVER WORKED WITH?:
hmmm....yep, not gonna say.
WHAT IS YOUR ON STAGE PET PEEVE?
Actors who have a "me" complex.
WHAT IS YOUR BACK STAGE PET PEEVE?
people who FREAK OUT over anything and everything.
EVER BEEN NAKED ONSTAGE?:
Scantily Clad-Guys and Dolls
Underwear-Hair
Underwear-Most Massive Woman Wins
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KILLED?:
nope
BEEN DRUNK?:
not this sweet ingenue!
PLAYED SOMEONE HALF YOUR AGE?
maybe not half, but I generally play the 16-18 range.
PLAYED SOMEONE TWICE YOUR AGE?:
well, older. Norma in "I'll Be Home for Christmas"
CRIED?:
I seem to have to cry in every show I do!
FIRED A GUN?
no
BEEN DRENCHED?
No.
BEEN IN A DREAM SEQUENCE?
No.
BEEN KISSED?:
lots of times
PLAYED OPPOSITE YOUR REAL LIFE SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
no, I don't date actors...or musicians...or playwrights or etc.
PLAYED THE VILLAIN?
no
PLAYED A DRAG ROLE?
no
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment