Saturday, January 30, 2010

Off to the Windy City....


So...audition today! I'm so exhausted, it was for Dollywood..and it lasted for 5 hours! yeehaw! It was so much fun though and the people there were absolutely sweet and wonderful--would love to work there for a summer! It was really great to get to be at an audition and BE MYSELF. After the day was over I was extremely thankful for Big River and Honky Tonk Angels...for what both of those shows taught me about country music, my voice, and the genre. Very thankful :)

So....as I'm writing this...I am 3 1/2 hours away from leaving to Chicago! I'm taking a MegaBus (!) to it....and it leaves at 1:25 in the morning! I'll get there in Chicago around 6ish....am I nerdy but I love roadtrips! Even though it's a bus...and it's probably going to be filled with strange people and a tad interesting...a part of me is still very excited to get away for a few days. Should be interesting...my sister is going to kick butt at unifieds, I just know it.

So anyway, I've got to finish getting my stuff together...and then it's off to the windy city!

many the miles ;)
meg

No comments: