Rather than try to rehash on everything I haven't written about in the last few weeks, I'll just share some things that've made me happy:
-Wynonna Judd music (i forget about her from time to time but I adore her voice)
-the Torkelsons--it's on YOUTUBE! I used to watch it all the time when I was younger and I recently rediscovered it, I WISH the theme song was a real song so I could get the sheet music, I adore it.
-road trip to columbus to see "Paranormal Activity"--ok, so the movie has terrified me and I can't sleep (lol) but the whole experience was fun, so well-worth being scared.
-beautiful fall weather...bringing out the scarves!
-the wonderfully encouraging people in my life that I've talked to recently that have been constantly reminding me to focus on the good (sara, lisa, monica, robert, jeanine, mel jonesy)
-Kristen chenoweth on Glee...dear GOD, she's incredible.
so there ya go.
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment