Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Audition Story

So it occured to me last night that I have yet to write about my audition story from about 2 weeks ago. Let me set it up for you, I went downtown to Over-the-Rhine Cincinnati (rough place, apparently; been named the #1 crime spot in America apparently) to audition for a show. Didnt think too much of it, went in, sang 2 16 bar cuts and was asked to stay for the dance call...at 3. It was about 12:30. So I made my way to the cute coffee shop down the street, in my audition dress/heels that hurt. As I was walking, I began to notice how rough it looked around me. Kinda freaked me out a little. Anyway, so I'm walking and all of a sudden I see a...rough looking woman with the tallest heels imaginable crossing the street walking right toward me. She just looked at me funny and I started freaking out thinking, "why is she coming over to me? Is she going to mug me? Dear God, dont let her mug me, oh shi--" She gets about 2 inches to my face, looks at me and says gruffly...."I like your dress"
WHEW.

many the miles,
megan

No comments: