Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So Long, Farewell.


sooo back to Louisville--show's over. After a crazy last few days of shows and literally no sleep and driving over 200 miles, Guys and Dolls closed for good. Last time in Falmouth--it was bittersweet, but still, I'm glad to move on. I'm looking forward to what else I get to do with my summers from here on out. I was completely exhausted on Sunday, having partied with some of the cast the night before and barely getting any sleep the night before that...and then everyone and their mom decided to call me as I was driving back to Louisville!

So this week I'm a counselor for the Paddlewheel Musical Theatre camp, the kids perfom on Saturday, and besides from this week, I have lots of down time til I start school again in late August. LOTS of down time--hellooo audition material!

And I've rediscovered my love...Heine Brothers' Coffee...thank god for vanilla chai.

many the miles.
meg :)

No comments: