Thursday, July 09, 2009

exhausted.


so...exhausted. Yesterday I drove back from Louisville to Falmouth where me and Patrick talked to some teenagers at the public library about theatre and how we got to where we are. It was a lot of fun, sharing stories and answering questions like, "do you really like...kiss on stage?" haha. very cute and very fun to do.

Anyway--so we had our 4th to last matinee today and then went to tyler's house for a crazy scavenger hunt. soo many illegal things took place for teams to "win"...and by win I mean lose to the birthday boy who surprisingly won? Surprised much? But anyway, Monica and Robert and I formed the "3 G's" team...2 Gingers and a Gay. HA. So we went running throughout Meijer to get some of our list accomplished...and then after an hour, Monica accidently deleted EVERY SINGLE picture from her memory card. GONE in 2 seconds...so we went and redid every picture we already had..bahaha. But now we have pictures of me on top of a police car as part of our "list"...how? why?

So anyway, EXHAUSTED needless to say. Emotionally (from series of events) and physically drained. And yet I lay here typing at 2:25 AM, when I could be sleeping.

more tommorow.
many the miles.
meg

No comments: