Monday, June 08, 2009

many the miles.


I spent the beginning of today (a total of 2 HOURS--waaaay too long in my opinion) changing my blog around, adding new things to make myself happy.
Still loving how amazing "Chorus Line" is--I've been listening to the music mostly all day and catching up on reading old blog entries.

My best friend (since I was 5) is engaged. Sooo happy for her, we used to plan her wedding when we were 12, I can't believe in a year it'll be for real.

Anyway--we did a run-through of the show today which seemed to go pretty well, except now I have to go get some t-strap character shoes that I cannot afford, whoops! I'm going to call around tommorow--PLEASE god let someone have some in my size!

I've been on a Sara Bareilles kick lately (although Kala introduced me to Lady Gaga and now I'm a fan). That's what this new blog is called, off her "Many the Miles" song. I was thinking the other day about all the different types of people I've met at all of the theatres I've worked for, what an eclectic group lol Some good, some bad, but all in all some really wonderful people to learn from. I've always been really thankful for non-egotistical people who show me how to be grounded and do what you love without losing a part of yourself. That's always so important, and that's what that song reminds me "many the miles...(too many sunsets I haven't seen)"--I mean, who knows where I'll be 5 years from now? But I do know this--up til this point in my life, I'm really thankful for the shows I've been a part of and the people. "many the miles".

:)
megan

No comments: