Monday, June 08, 2009

$75? Say what?


VICTORY. I found 2 inch black t-strap character shoes for $42 in LOUISVILLE. Ohio has let me down--no store had my size and the ones that did were like, "oh, that'll be $75"--$75 for someone who doesn't do a lot of dance shows?....eh, I'm thinking "no" lol So my mom is having to overnight them to me...she's really thrilled about that lemme tell you. haha, oh well.

Anyway, we open in a week and it's starting to come together, I'm a little sad to have missed the Tony's last night but it's starting to really work out. I'll be thrilled for us to actually open so I can get a majority of my nights back--I love that we have so many matinees, waaay more free time!

So "Honky Tonk Angels", we start rehearsals again in a few weeks for ACT. haha, a few nights/afternoons will be "Guys and Dolls" in the day and then "HTA" at night, what a difference! fun though.

watching the Tony clips on youtube just added to my obsession with the new musical "9 to 5", I can't wait to visit Tyler in NYC and see it!

many the miles.

meg :)

No comments: