Friday, May 15, 2009

Recap on Life....


Well...it's been MONTHS since I've last written. Which is pretty shameful for me, last summer I literally wrote a blog a day (which I'm getting back to this summer).

Ok, recap:
HTA with Footlighters = love. I was terrified at first when I got cast (30-something songs with only 2 other people!) but this has turned into one of my favorite shows I've ever done....love it. I'm going to be sad to see it end but we get to revisit it for ACT so I guess it's not too sad. But still, I've really loved it and learned from it.

So we close on Saturday night. EEK! We've had 12 shows and the best audience EVER last night, they were so into it, it was great. AND the best part, there have been no body mic debacles with me in this show! *knocks on wood*, that's a FIRST! (for those of you who dont know I have been cursed with the unfortunate mic problem; in every show I've done it comes on at the most horrible times: when I'm going to the bathroom, when I'm running lines/songs with myself etc. It's so nice to be in a show where the audience leaves happy and has really enjoyed themselves....some of the shows I've done that is not the case (I still feel bad for my parents sitting through "Angels in America", lol) Anyway so yea.

meg :)

No comments: