Friday, May 15, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

Hello friends!
After 2 incredibly relaxing days in Louisville doing nothing but watching the Hills and Sex and the City and bonding with our new puppy...I am back in Newport.

The day recap:

So I literally packed up my life (which I'm getting pretty good at p.s.) and threw it in my car and began my trek to Newport. It was fine til it began raining cats and dogs. It was RIDICULOUS. And sooo much traffic. Traffic for days. I stopped at McAllister's on the way there and read my Kristen Chenoweth book that is amazing. But anyway, rain rain rain rain rain. AND I was wearing my blue dress--WTF. So anyway, after a freak out, and hydroplaning like 5 times, I made it to the theatre. and we did the show. yay. And now I'm at deans.
3 more shows. more later.
meg :)

No comments: