Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mary Jane's Hair. HA.

hahahaha...ok, i'm STILL laughing about today's show. First of all, my grandma was there so I was a tad nervous b/c she hasnt heard me sing in about 2 years lol

But so we get to the funeral scene (like normal) and I lean over to 'comfort' one of my 'sisters', and EEK! my wig and her hair get CAUGHT on each other. AND we couldnt get them detached! My first line was coming up and I'm sooo close to just throwing my wig off, but I ended up having to pretty much damage my wig but I ripped it and oh dear lord, for the rest of the scene Mary Jane's hair looked like crap! It was sooo funny though. I wanted to die laughing. What's worse is the audience could see me and melanie trying to pull our hair apart lol haha

Apart from that, the candle burning me during one of my songs and my mic coming on and me not being ready to sing backstage and so the audience heard a little bit of me speaking...great show lol

I'm sooo happy though, my sister is at GSA right now for musical theatre and I was really bummed b/c I thought I was going to have to miss her final day performance and my mom called me last night to tell me that i actually have an evening show on saturday so I can go to her performance in the afternoon! yaaay!

But yea, today was pretty hilarious.

And I'm reading Julie Andrew's biography--this woman in the cast who is the sweetest person I have ever met gave it to me (how nice was that? When I'm older, I hope I'm as sweet as her), and I adore it already! I'm reading it with Julie's british voice in my head...oh how I love "The Sound of Music"...more than words can describe!

meg :)

No comments: