1 more show down...8 more to go!
Excited to go back to Louisville but sad to see it kinda ending :( I cant wait to hang out with some of my friends that I've been wanting to hang out with more this summer (cant wait for me and sara to watch "beaches"--yay!) and I have almost a full month-month and a half to get my audition material together! (which makes me feel good)
it's been a great show to do and working with Kincaid has been great too.
Plus the fact that I've been getting to belt a little and it's been so nice not to crack my way through a show (like I used to a few years ago), I used to get so scared to sing and now I feel so comfortable--yaaay (finally!)
My mom is coming to the show tommorow...again.
She's come to it about 3 times now...stage mom anyone? lol just kidding, it's great that she's come so much. She says it keeps getting better and better throughout the run.
It's gotten so hard not to crack up during parts of the funeral scene--dear god, there are some times that I just want to completely lose it b/c I'll see someone either making a silly face or remember something funny someone's said about that scene...'say it again, say it again, say it again!'---sooo hard not to laugh. it's the cheesiest line EVER lol
Definitly had a "open mouth, insert foot" moment today--god, I felt so ridiculous, something just flew out of my mouth and I thought, 'that was so stupid!' oh well, lol
I've gotten so addicted to the "Search for the New Elle Woods" show--I really want this one girl to win, b/c she's older than the 18,19,20 year olds and she's paid her dues to the theatre world, it would be nice to see someone who truly deserved it to get the part. But I've become a complete nerd about it-plastered to the tv at 10pm on Mondays lol it's kinda sad, but really funny. my mom is addicted to it now, she calls me and goes, "who do you think will get voted off?" HA.
megan :)
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment