Well tommorow I head back to NKU, for a few days. We have 2 shows left of "Hair"! And then Carnegie auditions on Sunday--I still cant decide if I'm going. My throat has been feeling very strange and I'm afraid of pushing my voice b/c it's still healing. Idk, we'll see.
Anyway--so this is going to be extra boring as...nothing has really happened this entire week! lol Tommorow I babysit and then drive back to Hair, and that's about it. THANK GOD dean is letting me stay in his dorm room while he's doing summer orientations for students. He was so sweet to offer.
In case any of them read this: A BIG congrats out to Dean and Andrew for their new BFAs!! yaaaay! So happy and proud of both of them!
And 3 of my friends in high school were all cast as amazing parts in "Into the Woods"--so happy for them as well! Good news all around!
Well, it's about time to go to sleep...the going away party for Trent is tommorow, so it'll be a late night tommorow lol
-meg
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment