Spring Break has been great. For 2 days, all I did was lie on my mom's couch and watched movies that I've been wanting to watch for a while and read. It was great getting to catch up with beth and some of my other friends. I saw the easter pageant at my church the other day and got to catch up with people from work and such. I was glad I didnt go on a trip or anything this SB, it was just nice for once to be in Louisville. The new music for the pageant was beautiful and I now have the soundtrack, it's going to be played on my ipod for a while!
I still have an Acting2 paper on personal movement lingering over me, but I have til Tuesday morning to get it done.
I have a new obsession--the tv show "Brothers and Sisters". Amazing. LOVE IT.
And another obsession--Whole Foods Store. Organic Food = Yes Please.
And guess what?
NO SNOW!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment