Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A post on life...spring break, babysitting, awkwardness, Hair, and the library.

So it's been about a month since I last wrote on this...I feel like I've let down..well, no one really, but still, it's not good.

Life is pretty good--I'm in "Hair" right now with Falcon Theatre, so we're rehearsing, the show goes up in May, in Newport..yay. So it's pretty much music, music, and more music, but it's all good :)

Spring Break is next week..thank god. I am very burnt out on school right now and had 1 test and a midterm today. I havent been sleeping that well--my roommate told me I've been tossing and turning, I really dont know why. I keep having the most bizarre dreams and then waking up and being able to remember them (which is really weird for me). I cant believe summer is going to be here in a few months--so exciting. I need to find out soon about different shows so that I can figure out where I'll be working and such this summer. I would really like to either A) return to my job as a camp counselor with the kids at JCC or B) get a job at Borders or Barnes and Noble. That all depends on people and things, so I need to figure it out soon on what I'm going to do.

Spring Break should be fun--I'm going to catch up with some friends and see the Easter Pageant with my grandma..fun times. I'm babysitting for like 9 hours on Saturday so i can get money to actually do things over spring break lol

In other news...classes are going really well...except dinosaurs...why did I pick that class again? i'm just glad there are other theatre majors in there b/c if there wasnt, I would have gone crazy by now!

I just want to throw this out there--I hate awkwardness. I do. I know that sometimes life gives you awkward moments and that just happens. But I just really hate awkwardness that leaves you feeling like crap and nervous and irritated. It's just not something I particulary care for and want to be around. When is May again?

i'm in the library right now with ruth--she has some insane midterm paper due and I came over and I really dont want to face the cold weather so I'm staying here.
I'm a complete nerd b/c I really love the library. I've gotten in the habit recently of checking out like 10 books at a time, reading them and then getting more. I know, that's what the library is for lol I'm reading "Eat Pray Love" right now and "The Effect of Gamma Rays". I really love both of them so far. And I have to read the "Viewpoints" book by Anne Bogart for Acting2. yes.

-meg

No comments: