Thursday, February 07, 2008

The biggest nerd EVER.

I am seriously the biggest nerd on this planet.

Wanna know what put me in the BEST mood today?

The Library.

Seriously.

I found the "visual bookshelf" application on Facebook and went through about 1000 books, marking them as "read" or "want to read" and then went to the library where I checked out not 1, not 2, but FIVE books. And proceeded to read 2 of them tonight...and start on the 3rd.
For anyone who cares, I checked out Me Talk Pretty One Day, Of Mice and Men, Keeley and Du, In Love and War: Ernest Hemmingway, Five Women Wearing the Same Dress.

I went ahead and read Keeley and Du and Five Women and was pleased with both of them. And then I ordered sheet music for a very obscure song from a very obscure show...life is good. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol it's the little things in life!