So it's been...a while since the last post.
Kaitlyn still says she has nothing to post about, but oh well...(I'm gonna make her post something when "Parade" starts up)
Anyway--my burn is better, it's almost completely healed...which means I get to suffer in ballet again lol
The Friday before fall break I had 3 midterms back to back (within 10 minutes of each other) and then a 5 hour rehearsal...I was pretty beat. So...yay for Fall Break and getting to sleep!
Fall Break was today and yesterday in addition to the weekend--I went home. It was good, I got to work on lines (I'm completely off-book!!! YAY!!!)and relax (well, not so much). Me and KP had "Hot Tea Monday" on Monday during her break between classes and I got to babysit 2 very adorable kids. Today I did laundry, watched some TV, and finished my paper due on Wednesday--I seriously do not understand professors that give homework over fall break, that's just plain MEAN. But I did get to see my family and watch some "Friends" with my mom...so it was all good.
Anyway--not much to report: "Angels in America" is going great--we open in 2 weeks. Cant wait and am nervous at the same time.
And now onto an entirely different subject:
For all of my good friends that read this, cross your fingers for me. I cant say what it's about yet, but cross those fingers and send good thoughts. Hopefully I'll get to write about what you're crossing your fingers for very soon.
And on yet another different note:
I had pizza tonight (for the first time in a while) and it definitly did not settle very well. I'm not feeling so good. yuck.
Oh yea, and "Pushing Daisies" is an amazing show. Yay for watching shows online!
-Megan
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
my fingers are crossed. and i know why! yay! i know the secret!
Post a Comment