Sunday, August 23, 2009

Love.

I love my room. Not like, LOVE. Adore. Cherish. I know it may seem stupid to go on and on but seriously, it's big, and it's all mine and I literally had the best move in day of my entire college career yesterday. Basically, this year already looks way better than last year. I can't even describe how happy I was last night to go to bed when I wanted, turn off my lamp when I wanted, watch tv when I wanted....well you get the picture. It's already making me very happy. I wish I had a camera b/c I'd definitly upload pitures. Anyway, but yesterday came and went and I can honestly say, it was probably one of the best days with my mom too. You could tell, she was actually excited to see me so happy and started doing things like, "oh you need a dvd player? lets go get one! oh you need a (insert item I completely forgot to bring from home)" P.S. How does a college student forget to bring a PILLOW?! Anyway, so that was yesterday and after getting the best sleep, onto audition prep.

many the miles. :)
meg

No comments: