
Ok, first rehearsal, 2nd and 3rd have come and gone. Went well--we started choreography last night on "bushel and a peck"--kicklines. 2 kicklines.
I'm going to lose 10 lbs just from that one dance--which is great, it'll be super cute when we all figure it out.
Anyway--I do miss HTA. I got my guitar out the other day and started playing Coal Miner's Daughter out of habit lol Anyway, but Falmouth is beautiful and peaceful, and not tooo far (45 minutes) from NKU, so I'm currently waiting on my voice lesson with the fabulous Lisa. Starting to work on my audition material for fall auditions--and yepppp that's about it.
I was so excited today in my voice lesson, Lisa told me that doing HTA really strengthened things in my voice that I have been working on for the past year--yaaay! So excited about that!
In other news, I realized today that old habits are beginning to creep back. whoops....so, we shall see.
meg :)

No comments:
Post a Comment