So, this week has been...special. I loved coming back and seeing my friends that i love so much and being back at school. Other things arent that great. I'm just going to leave that to your imagination.
But yea. I love all of my classes (with the exception of American Politics, I really think that class is going to be a waste of time due to the professor), but everything else seems to be good. I used a really big saw in Stagecraft lab the other day--I was so scared lol
Im in my new dorm, which isnt that bad, the only thing that sucks is that it's not across the street from campus. But it's fine and the room is cute due to some decorations and stuff.
I'm just going to have to keep thinking everything happens for a reason, that's hard to think right now, but I'm just going to have to think that.
meg
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment