It's over, it's really over :(
Last night during "Leavin'" I got choked up thinking it was the last time I was singing that song (that was the 1st song Terril, Bryant, and I sang at my audition; I had been so nervous and it took me back to that moment) and I got choked up. Anyway--it was a good show with a great crowd. And really sad knowing that in a few minutes I'm going to be leaving Falmouth for good and heading back to Louisville. I'm so glad this summer happened. It was random and unexpected and proved to me once again that God has the best plans. This show got me my confidence back, made me some great friends, and allowed me to do what I love; perform as a job. I met so many kind-hearted people here and I'm never going to forget them. People who have inspired me to be a better person and to follow my dreams (as corny as that sounds).
I'll write about Idol tommorow when the whole process is over :)
meg :)
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment