so I'm pissed b/c I already wrote this blog, but here goes again. So the show went great yesterday, no line flubs or anything, which was great b/c we had a big audience--yaaay! and yaay for 2 days off! I get to just hang out and read (I bought a Reba biography at Half Price books in Louisville and the Devil Wears Prada) so I'm going to be reading those and working on a few songs.
I had the most perfect wake up this morning. A message on my phone saying I had a new email which turned out to be a new honesty box message, someone had left the most sweetest note in my box and it really made my day :) It was the nicest way to wake up.
Talked to melissa for a long time last night. It was so great to hear how she's doing. I'm so proud of her. She's doing exactly what god wants her to do with her life and is such a great listening ear and is really inspiring for people. I cant wait to see what happens for her after college, cause I'm sure it'll be amazing. Same with my friend sara. We met for coffee over my week off and we hadnt seen each other in 6 months and we picked up where we left off, it's just really nice to have friends from high school that i know I'll be friends with in 10 years b/c we make it a priority to stay in touch with each other. And my friends have been so supportive of my theatre life and are the first ones jumping up and down with me when I get a part in a show. Ok, so I'm feeling nostalgic, but who cares lol
-meg :)
Monday, July 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment