So plans changed today lol Kyle didnt feel good so I had lunch with deanie at subway...fun times. But yea, sooo I'm just resting my voice and hanging out and reading. I got this book called "making it on broadway: actor's tales of climbing to the top" for my birthday and while the title sounds incredibly cheesy, it's SUCH a good book. It's full of stories from performers about life on the road and in NewYork and it's just really interesting. A lot of them had really humble beginnings and it's refreshing to read about some of their lives before they became extremely successful.
I'm kinda bored. It's an absolutely beautiful day outside, I really should lay outside and attempt to tan my incredibly white skin. Soooo maybe I'll do that. lol Only one more week of the show and then it's baaaack to Louisville.
meg :)
p.s. 'legally blonde' reality show tonight...I'm not ashamed of the fact that I am completely hooked on that show. Mainly b/c it's has the incredible seth rudetsky as the girls' vocal coach. There's one girl on the show who is incredibly talented and I really would love it if she won, b/c she's a good singer...AND a good actor. Which is refreshing to see. lol
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment