Well I saw my breakfast again last night at about 6 pm after the matinee lol..(EW)
Yesterday I sat through a camp worship service before the show. And we sang "Blessed Be Your Name". And the words of that song didnt really hit me til late last night. Yes, I party. Yes, I swear like a sailor 90% of the time. But me and God talked last night for about an hour. I cried, I asked questions and while I didnt exactly hear anything back, I felt this calm peace that He is in control. As cheesy as that sounds, He is. And the words of that song came back to me, "You Give and Take Away, you give and take away, my heart will choose to say Lord Blessed Be Your Name".
Just some food for thought. :)
meg
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment