So..."Hair" opens tonight!! yeeaaaaaa
Just hanging out in the green room for right now--melissa is asleep on the couch, we are soooo tired!
UPDATE:
I'm kinda almost full voice--thank god. I had bronchitis this past week and megan + getting sick = not a good combination. I haven't been sick since I was like 9 years old, so I never know what to do when that happens. lol
It's the last day of classes and my jazz final is in half an hour--we have to do our "The Wiz" combination and our hip-hop combination. I'm actually going to miss that class--it's gotten me really flexible and the teacher is great. But Im taking jazz 2 next semester so it's all good.
Today: Jazz Final, Voice Lesson, amphitheatre shenanigans, Music Theory 2 test...NAP....SHOW. dear lord, i sound like sara kenny's facebook status lol
oh yea, and that letter? 5 days.
-meg :)
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment