Monday, May 26, 2008

Feelin' Nostalgic.

Ok, so I'm not gonna lie, it's really frustrating that I wrote a blog entry last night and...it's not showing up. :(

But anyway-so this weekend was really relaxing, the people I'm staying with went camping so I pretty much hung out around their house and sat on their porch and read by the lake. Unfortunately, the pollen in the air is AWFUL so I'm feeling a little under the weather...booo!

But rehearsals are going well--if I can just forget my little girl voice (damn all those "my friend the dictionary" lessons lol), and always have the "woman" sound lol That probably didnt make sense at all haha.

I cant believe I turn 20 in under a week...that's crazy! I was just thinking that it was only 4 years ago I was about to play Maria in "Sound of Music" with CCT and about to turn 16 years old. I took a little stroll down memory lane today and found some pictures and cards and emails I had stashed in a little memory box that I took with me here--GOD I AM SO HAPPY I'M NOT 16 ANYMORE! WOW. Reading some of the stuff I wrote and said made me feel so great about the person I've become. I'm still not as confident as I could be, but seeing just how insecure 16 year old megan was really helped me. I've had people tell me I've changed over the past year, (I think in a good way but that's my own opinion), and seeing those emails and journal entries really made me happy with my life as of now. It was really funny to look at my resume from then to now and think that 16 year old megan would have fallen over knowing all the great shows I've been a part of since then and all of the amazing people I've met just in a few short years.

So, yep, I'm feeling nostalgic. :) but it's a good nostalgic :)

-meg

No comments: