Monday, April 14, 2008

Some Thoughts.

this weekend was a blast. party at allen's on friday...chilling out on saturday, sunday = church with dean, rehearsal.

Rehearsals have been going pretty well--we open in about 3 weeks and I think it'll be pretty good, I cant believe it'll be May in 3 weeks.

I need to memorize a scene from "The Shape of Things" for Acting2...I really love the scene but cannot seem to motivate myself to memorize it. SO excited for Fall classes though!

-Musical Theatre Performance 1
-Vocal Tech with Lisa
-Jazz 2
-American Politics (it'll be election semester-YES.)
-Stagecraft & Lab
-Women's Lit 1

I definitly stressed myself out with getting my classes today. My mom hadn't paid off everything and I was scared to death that I wouldn't get in the Vocal Tech that I wanted...thank god I did.

In other news, last weekend I wrote a letter. Completely different from the one in October, but since God pretty much told me to write it, I did. I really was reluctant to at first but I kept thinking about it and realized that I was going to listen. So I wrote it. I'm thinking about sending it. We'll see. God brought me through it, so I'm definitly going to listen to what He's telling me to do now. Even the lowest people on this earth need to be shown a tad bit of mercy. Nuf' said.

I sing in Vocal MasterClass tommorow..."Infinite Joy" from "Elegies" by William Finn. Hopefully it goes well. Hopefully. :)

The weather is now cold and gross, COMPLETELY different from last week. Where's the beautiful spring weather?

No comments: