So today was...special. Anyway--it began with an amazing service at Crossroads and went into a 7-hour "what's wrong with my car?" trip around Cincinnati/Newport/Covington. To make a long story short, I have a new battery for my car, and now it works right. yay.
SO today (due to my car issues) I had to spend 2 hours walking around Walmart, and found the book "Eat Pray Love"...even though it looked ridiculous to pretty much read a large part of the book in the middle of the aisle at Walmart, it was really interesting and I found myself definitly loving a lot of the insights the author was giving. To make a long story short, she left her comfortable life and traveled around India and Africa and such. I want to go back and read it. Very honest. Very truthful. Exactly the kind of book I love to read :)
Speaking of reading, I finally finished my (3rd) time reading Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller. I love that book. It's amazing how many times i can read it and yet still get more and more from it...it's the perfect book to crawl up with some good camomile/lemon hot tea and a blanket.
Tommorow=audition and 3 classes.
I'm not nervous. I know it's not in my hands (whatever happens). I realized this weekend that I'm not in control.
Which is a good and comforting realization :)
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment